BELS: Business Education Learning System
https://bakeorbreak.com/rxstore/cialis-oad/17/ creative writing story starters for elementary students source https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/best-websites-to-buy-essays/45/ autre methode que le viagra philosophy homework help department fo health free sample essay https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/dissertation-de-philo-annonce-du-plan/29/ see see url health care research paper topics dissertations examples topics http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/synthroid-chart/30/ https://idahohighcountry.org/college/analysis-essay-writers-website-online/30/ https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-in-der-usa-kaufen-21554/ comprar viagra soft generico is nitric oxide in viagra here cum se vinde priligy https://homemods.org/usc/format-for-writing-an-argumentative-essay/46/ essay formats https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/arabidopsis-sterol-bioessay/22/ motilium wirkung value of discipline in life essay see https://bakeorbreak.com/rxstore/cialis-precio-en-ecuador/17/ dissertation on library science wordsmith a guide to paragraphs and short essays 4th edition enter go to site https://heystamford.com/writing/will-someone-write-my-essay-for-me/8/ essay header format Professor E. Delores Kilchenstein and Dr. Bill Pasewark received a research grant from the Texas Education Agency for Planning the Implementation of a Business Education Learning System (BELS). BELS is a model office for high school or college students who would process paperwork documents under controlled conditions. The documents could be from the school's actual offices (thereby improving costly office procedures for administrators, faculty, and staff) or documents from research projects that would be controlled and measured.
Research labs have been established for industrial products such as the Thomas Edison laboratories and the Hawthorne experiment. But, to Bill Pasewark's knowledge, there are no comparable college research labs for studying paperwork. BELS can be implemented in all types of medium- and large-size colleges. BELS is interdisciplinary. For example, Engineers would improve equipment; Information Technology faculty the adaption of computers in an office system; Sociologists the interaction of office personnel.
The payoff for improving office procedures and technology is astronomical. Everyone in governments, businesses, and families process paperwork. The President of the United States processes paper documents.
- Conducted private research to determine the effectiveness of a course in calculating machines for improving students' basic arithmetic ability
- Investigated technical operation of ten-key calculating machines preparatory to income tax litigation for a lawyer's client
- Conducted research comparing the efficiency of four types of calculating machines
- Received grant from Texas State-Appropriated Research Funds for Analysis of Manuscript Style for Research Writing
- Received grant from Texas State-Appropriated Research Funds for Analysis of Office Productivity
- Served as consultant for research grant awarded to North Texas State University for Developing a Vocational Office Education teacher education program
- Conducted personal research to determine the most efficient format guide for preparing typewritten reports
- Developed and refined a Functional Letter Style that is more efficient for office workers to produce and postal employees to process