de viagra para combatir el jet lag viagra burnett epic essay hero much does cialis cost australia essay''are you a winner or a loser https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/anchor-newspaper-chestermere-ab/47/ https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/freuds-essay/2/ ghost writing on paper what does thesis viva mean help with my personal statement levitra viagra cialis comparisons click here viagra pfizer ohne rezept kaufen food topics for essay source url ieee paper writing standards watch se puede comprar viagra sin receta medica click here essay my school uniform follow milton friedman social responsibility essay go to link ocufen generic viagra cialis how often can i take it rapper caught with viagra viagra v cialis v levitra how to make an effective presentation ph n ung viagra https://mysaschool.org/expository/essay-on-tourism-industry-in-india/15/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/front-of-house-manager-resume-sample/47/ https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/narrative-essay-about-bullying/2/ New York University, New York, NY
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Education, Administration, and Supervision, 1956
- Master of Arts in Higher Education and Guidance, 1950
- Bachelor of Science in Business Education and Business Administration, 1949
Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
- Courses toward New York University doctorate degree: Anthropology, Sociology, and Higher Education
New York University, New York, NY
- Course for eight graduate credits towards doctorate visiting business and educational institutions in Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, England, Luxembourg, and Switzerland
University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Danish business, culture, economics, and education
International Society for Business and Economic Education, Scotland, Norway, and USA
- Business, culture, economics, and education courses
Language Guild, New York, NY
- French language course to prepare for doctoral examination
Research and Computer Courses
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, “Research Design”
Eight computer courses such as IBM “Electronic Data Processing for University Professors,” Endicott, NY. This was IBM’s first course for university professors, offered in 1957.
- In 1957, Dr. Pasewark was among the first contingent of professors invited by IBM for training on computers (IBM 650 computers) at Endicott, NY. He was immediately and convincingly impressed by the effectiveness of a computer to process the three main ingredients of paperwork: accuracy, speed, and storage. Awed by the power of computers and their business potential, he contemplated redirecting his career from teaching to computers.
- Throughout 1960 and 1970, Dr. Bill Pasewark attended approximately five conferences each year concerning business and/or education such as: “Career Education” at the Education Service Center, Lubbock; “Special Services for Special Students” at the Division of Continuing Education, Texas Tech University; and “Estate Planning for Family Business” at the Texas Society of CPAs.
- For several years, he visited approximately four educational institutions each year to keep informed about educational trends. These schools are located throughout the United States and included high schools, vocational-technical schools, junior colleges, special educational programs, and universities.
- For several years, he visited an average of three businesses a year in different parts of the country to keep abreast of office systems and procedures.